Ideally, the entire process should last from 2 to 3 weeks, depending on the conditions. If buds aren't properly dried, the whole growing process would have been in vain. If we bear the following basic rules in mind, instead, we'll manage to make the most out of them:
- Don't pile up weed.
- Keep it in a dark, well-aerated place with 0 humidity.
- Avoid sunlight because THC's features gradually disappear if in contact with light.
- Don't try to speed things up. Wait patiently without help from fans or mechanic driers.
Our catalogue puts at everyone's disposal a series of easy-to-use yet incredibly effective tools to optimally dry marijuana and get the best possible results.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble lightweight and breathable stackable drying meshes.
- Hanging drying meshes with different levels to make the most of the space available.
With these drying meshes, weed can rest in a properly aerated place safe from the attack of mould.